Forum Archive - [Solved] To clear url cache

[Solved] To clear url cache
Dec 6, 2012 6:11 am by ameey.k
Dear All, I am having a lot of problems in G Translate pro version. Yes , some problems has been resolved using this forum section. But still i have one big issue which has not been resolved yet. help will be appreciated. Question: How to clear my url cache while going to change another language? Due to not clearing the url cache my content is not translating properly. url is looking something like: http://sitename.com/en/tl/ca -->previous language code needs to be removed after going to change another language. Yes, i have setup G Translate plugin using this reference site https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... umentation Here is my .htaccess file -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ## # @package Joomla # @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 - 2012 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved. # @license GNU General Public License version 2 or later; see LICENSE.txt ## ## # READ THIS COMPLETELY IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THIS FILE! # # The line just below this section: 'Options +FollowSymLinks' may cause problems # with some server configurations. It is required for use of mod_rewrite, but may already # be set by your server administrator in a way that dissallows changing it in # your .htaccess file. If using it causes your server to error out, comment it out (add # to # beginning of line), reload your site in your browser and test your sef url's. If they work, # it has been set by your server administrator and you do not need it set here. ## ## Can be commented out if causes errors, see notes above. Options +FollowSymLinks ## Mod_rewrite in use. RewriteEngine on ## Begin - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits. # If you experience problems on your site block out the operations listed below # This attempts to block the most common type of exploit `attempts` to Joomla! # # Block out any script trying to base64_encode data within the URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} base64_encode[^(]*\([^)]*\) [OR] # Block out any script that includes a <script> tag in URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (<|%3C)([^s]*s)+cript.*(>|%3E) [NC,OR] # Block out any script trying to set a PHP GLOBALS variable via URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) [OR] # Block out any script trying to modify a _REQUEST variable via URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} _REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) # Return 403 Forbidden header and show the content of the root homepage RewriteRule .* index.php [F] # ## End - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits. ## Begin - Custom redirects # # If you need to redirect some pages, or set a canonical non-www to # www redirect (or vice versa), place that code here. Ensure those # redirects use the correct RewriteRule syntax and the [R=301,L] flags. # ## End - Custom redirects ## # Uncomment following line if your webserver's URL # is not directly related to physical file paths. # Update Your Joomla! Directory (just / for root). ## # RewriteBase / ## Begin - Joomla! core SEF Section. # RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}] # # If the requested path and file is not /index.php and the request # has not already been internally rewritten to the index.php script RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index\.php # and the request is for something within the component folder, # or for the site root, or for an extensionless URL, or the # requested URL ends with one of the listed extensions RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} /component/|(/[^.]*|\.(php|html?|feed|pdf|vcf|raw))$ [NC] # and the requested path and file doesn't directly match a physical file RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f # and the requested path and file doesn't directly match a physical folder RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d # internally rewrite the request to the index.php script RewriteRule .* index.php [L] # ## End - Joomla! core SEF Section. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Yes, my joomla cache is off. Please please let me know how to resolve this issue ASAP. Thanks in advance!
Re: To clear url cache
Dec 6, 2012 6:17 pm by Yana
HI, Do you have any 3rd party SEF component installed? Please check if you have installed the Language Code and Language Filter plugins you should uninstall them.
Re: To clear url cache
Dec 8, 2012 7:51 am by ameey.k
I am really appreciate for your help. Finally I've fixed this. Many many thanks again Yana :)