Forum Archive - Pre-purchase questions

Pre-purchase questions
Dec 10, 2012 1:02 am by FerryTO
Hello I am looking at purchasing an Enterprise subsciption but am not certain if the app will work for me. I need to have a translated version of an English page load on the corresponding foreign language domain (eg: 123.com must display Russian language in 123.ru) but I want the user to access the foreign language page directly by typing in 123.ru and not by clicking on a link on the original 123.com English page. My question is if the translated data is stored and served via your cloud server and the user go's directly to 123.ru how are they, and the search engines, going to see any info? Also if I have other data in the root folder of 123.ru what will the user see when going directly there (ie: will they see the translated copy of 123.com or the data I have in the root folder?) My web site is pure html with some java script. Thanks Paul
Re: Pre-purchase questions
Dec 10, 2012 7:56 pm by Yana
Hi, If you open 123.ru directly you will see Russian version and search engines also will index the translated version. It should work properly. For the Enterprise version there are no system requirements. You can subscribe to the service for one month and test it.