Forum Archive - Problems with Jetpack infinite scroll

Problems with Jetpack infinite scroll
May 19, 2015 1:19 pm by benedettofiori
Hi, I have Gtranslate Enterprise version and I'm developing a new version of my website with jetpack infinite scroll, but not work fine, not load post infinitely, and also some icons of wordpress theme is not loading, it's possible to have a solutions for this issues? Wordpress theme is Yeahthemes Sparkle. This is the link at new developing website http://en.socialdesignmagazine.com/mag/ Thanks a lot. Best regards Benedetto Fiori
Re: Problems with Jetpack infinite scroll
May 19, 2015 4:35 pm by Yana
Hi, It sends AJAX request to load the posts. The request goes to URL without language code. The ajax request should go to the URL with the language code. Also you need to make sure that the ajax response is in HTML format. In this case the posts it will be translated. If the response is in JSON format, it will not be translated. Please contact plugin developer to see if they can help you to make appropriate changes. To fix the issue with icons you need to add this rules in your .htaccess file . <FilesMatch "\.(ttf|ttc|otf|eot|woff)$"> <IfModule mod_headers.c> Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*" </IfModule> </FilesMatch>
May 19, 2015 9:47 pm by benedettofiori
Thank you for fast reply, the fix for icons works fine. I contacted Jetpack support for infinite scroll and I'm waiting for reply. Benedetto
May 20, 2015 8:04 am by Yana
Dear Benedetto, You are welcome! I hope they can help you too.