Forum Archive - Remove Cache

Remove Cache
Mar 12, 2012 9:53 am by giovanni.invar.va
Hello, The site tendeeschermaturesolari.com use GTranslate Pro, but I have a problem with the cache. The cache isn't deleted automatically causing a use of 50GB on the server. How do I don't create the cache for languages ​​that do not use, and periodically remove the cache? Thanks, Gio
Re: Remove Cache
Mar 12, 2012 7:55 pm by Yana
Hi, You can disable the languages you don't want from the language selector and your sitemap.txt. If you have dynamic texts in your pages try to wrap them with class="notranslate". For example dynamic date-times, online users counters, any other counters or random numbers. This will reduce the number of files in the cache folder.
Mar 29, 2012 7:28 am by giovanni.invar.va
Hi, I already done, but the problem isn't solved. How I can install the latest version? Thanks, Gio
Mar 29, 2012 7:34 am by Yana
Hi, You can move to our new Enterprise service, which is a translation delivery network and it will keep the cache in our cloud TDN. You can find more info here: https://gtranslate.io/#pricing https://gtranslate.io/faq
Mar 29, 2012 8:40 am by giovanni.invar.va
Hi, I have already buy the PRO version, but it have create a lot of cache. We have another site with PRO version, but there isn't much cache. Gio
Mar 29, 2012 8:55 am by Yana
Hi, You can keep all the .human files and clean the rest or part of the cache.
Mar 29, 2012 9:59 am by giovanni.invar.va
Hi, The latest version of GTranslate PRO have a different folder for every language and I can decide to delete the content of any one. In tendeeschermaturesolari.com I have a different version. The cache isn't split in different folder, it's in only one folder. How I can Update the version of the component? Thanks, Gio
Mar 29, 2012 1:49 pm by Yana
HI, Just sent the latest version. Please check your e-mail.