Switch languages

Popular automatic website translation tool

Switch languages

Postby vag » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Hello everyone.
I'm new to the forum and looking for two answers..
One is when a user changes the language, first return to the original language of the site for one second, and then go to the language chosen.
This is not to do it directly? without this slight delay?

And the next question is, since my language is Greek, just change it in English there is a place that anyone can register as a user and changing page in English or your username and password remain Greek.

Thanks to everyone who helped.
Last edited by vag on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vag

Re: Switch languages

Postby Yana » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Hi,
Can you please post your website address? If you are using "On Fly" translation method try with "Redirect".
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana

Postby vag » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:34 pm

Hi Yana.
I write for the website to see the alternation of languages​​, and this little first return to the original language of the site, and then in the language chosen by the visitor, in a second time. And I tried what you said, but it is another. The website is: http://opport-us.com
Thank you very much!
vag

Postby vag » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:53 pm

To better control to press, a language, and see how the menu to the top go to the language which is already home. Press also one of the categories in the menu and you will understand.
Thank you again!
vag

Postby Yana » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:24 pm

Hi,
If you use the "On Fly"" translation method after navigating elsewhere the selected language will appear shortly if on the destination page there is GTranslate selector. You should see the original content for about 1-3 seconds depending on your content size.

If you do not want to see the original content after navigating you can try to use Redirect translation method or get a paid Pro version or subscribe for Enterprise version.
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana