Forum Archive - [Solved] There are no translations available.

[Solved] There are no translations available.
May 17, 2011 12:16 pm by jenjgodin
I have this message displayed at the top of everyone of my sites articles: There are no translations available. This is when you have not selected a language yet or after you select another language and then go back to english (the default language of my site). What is causing this problem? What are my next steps to get rid of this message, obviously it doesn't belong. (I purchased the Pro version, but have not installed it yet. Currently the site is using the free version.) Any advice will help.
Re: There are no translations available.
May 17, 2011 12:18 pm by Edvard
If you are using Google Default translation method, try to change it.
May 17, 2011 12:36 pm by jenjgodin
I've switched it to try the other two options (on the fly (jQuery) and Redirect and they still give me the same message displayed at the top of everyone of my articles: http://tse.thevirtualmarketingdirector.com
May 18, 2011 11:08 am by Edvard
I think that the message has nothing to do with GTranslate. I think that you have JoomFish installed and the message belongs to it.
May 18, 2011 12:27 pm by jenjgodin
I really appreciate your help, that was it! I un-installed JoomFish and the message went away. I had originally tried Joomfish, but wasn't able to get it to translate the entire site. Thats when I added your component & started getting the message. Thanks you for your help and for such a great component! Sincerely, Jennifer