Forum Archive - G Translate Enterprise Issues

G Translate Enterprise Issues
Jul 26, 2013 5:34 am by caveman
URL translation not working. I have placed the <meta name="uri-translation" content="on"/> in the header of pages but the URL is not translating. Translation on the page itself is fine. This is now OK, see ***below. XML Site Map. Do I need or should I have a XML sitemap for the Enterprise version? Troubleshooting For GTranslate Enterprise. This section does not exist on the forum. Can we have one please. Thanks for your help. Les *** the URL translation does not work when you first go from English to another language, say Spanish but it does work when you move from one page in Spanish to another in Spanish etc, so there is NOT a problem the URL translation does work.
Re: G Translate Enterprise Issues
Jul 26, 2013 5:36 am by caveman
Just wanted to say I am using Enterprise on a Wordpress Multisite. Cheers. Les
Jul 26, 2013 11:22 pm by Yana
HI, Can you please post your website address so I can check and understand what the problem is?
Jul 27, 2013 6:22 am by caveman
Hi Yana, there is no longer an issue with translation of URLs, that is now good. Just wondering about a sitemap. Can I have one, should I have one? Thanks Les
Jul 28, 2013 10:02 pm by Yana
Hi, For the enterprise version there is no need to create the sitemap . You need to create sitemap for your language and the translated versions will be indexed automatically.
Jul 29, 2013 4:26 pm by caveman
Thanks Yana, I have created a sitemap for my language. Regards Les
Jul 30, 2013 9:44 pm by Yana
You're welcome!
Jul 3, 2014 3:26 pm by juegosfriv
Thanks Yana, i created a sitemap for my language and the translated versions was indexed automatic. Regards.
Jul 3, 2014 7:52 pm by Yana
Good to hear that! You're welcome!