GT Translate files encrypted

Popular automatic website translation tool

GT Translate files encrypted

Postby [email protected] » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Hello Mr. Ananyan, I baught Saturday the version PRO of GT Translation and is not only my developer saying is not working, I engaged other developer which told me the same thing, the files are encrypted and the version PRO installed above the free version is not working. You sent me an email Saturday saying that if I give you FTP access to my site you will install it, but unfortunately you don't answer anymore to my emails and my site is down for this problem since two days. I not found this attitude very fair, that's why I kindly ask you to solve this problem.
I still believe you're a serious person.
Thank you very much.
[email protected]

Re: GT Translate files encrypted

Postby Edvard » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:11 pm

I received your email and responded today. I was off for the weekend and I think that it is normal.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Re: GT Translate files encrypted

Postby [email protected] » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Mr. Ananyan I recieved your email:
"Hi Daniela,

Sorry, but I think you are little bit impatient. It was not 3 days, I responded you on Saturday night and it was late night my time. I was off on Sunday. Today is Monday and if you want I can install it for you now. But I need your confirmation, since you already talk about refund.

Regards,"

and I gave you the confirmation to install it...But again I don't receive any answer from you...I don't know what to think anymore... More than say is urgent for me, what can I do?
[email protected]