Forum Archive - Translations slow - no cache

Translations slow - no cache
Aug 3, 2012 1:42 pm by dave_logic
Hi, Just a few weeks away from finishing the site and have started testing GTranslate properly...Translations are very slow and on checking the cache folders are empty...All paths to this and including this folder and subfolders are set to chmod 0777. You guys kindly set this installation up so maybe you could help.. plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate/cache I've also tried creating this in Joomla_ROOT/gtranslate/cache but still nothing occurs.. Regards, David
Re: Translations slow - no cache
Aug 3, 2012 2:46 pm by Yana
Hi, If you can send me access information I'll check your settings.
Aug 4, 2012 5:41 pm by dave_logic
Hi, If you can send me access information I'll check your settings. Hi Yana, You already have my details however I've emailed over again with this forum reference. Dave
Aug 5, 2012 3:08 pm by Yana
Hi, I can see it works properly for site2 . Your website is in the subfolder and GTranslate Pro installed in the root directory. You will find he translation cache in the /gtranslate/cache folder. If you can send backend admin usrname and password for your main website I'll check the settings.