Forum Archive - Unload jQuery in drupal 7 version?

Unload jQuery in drupal 7 version?
May 29, 2012 10:06 pm by kitemonkey
Hi there, I;m looking for the "unload jquery" option mentioned in a few places within the site and it doesn't seem to be in the drupal 7 version of the software. Can you shed some light on where it may be toggled? We're looking to use the on-the-fly version but, it's not working and there's a fair amount of jquery used within the site already. thanks, great tool!
Re: Unload jQuery in drupal 7 version?
May 30, 2012 12:27 pm by Yana
Hi, Please use the general html code. You can download the latest version from https://gtranslate.io/#pricing.
Re: Unload jQuery in drupal 7 version?
May 31, 2012 6:32 pm by kitemonkey
We're using the latest version. The general HTML mode is interfering with the site layout. Is there no way to unload jquery for the drupal version of this code? We may be convinced to move to the pro version if this works but, we really want to use the jquery version, flags only. Let me know and thanks for the reply. Here's what we're seeing with the on the fly version turned on in the console event.layerX and event.layerY are broken and deprecated in WebKit. They will be removed from the engine in the near future.