Forum Archive - UPGRADE FOR FREE TO ENTERPRISE?

UPGRADE FOR FREE TO ENTERPRISE?
Jun 6, 2013 10:41 pm by cloudysky
WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD THE UPGRADE... AND WHAT DOES FOR FREE MEAN....NO MONTHLY COST?
Re: UPGRADE FOR FREE TO ENTERPRISE?
Jun 7, 2013 3:59 am by gmarchetto
If you follow the link on the email and click on 'buy' enterprise you should read: Free for the first year Then €159.00 EUR for each year. I have sold a one-time fee service based on the PRO version to my customer: I told him there is no annual fee, so I cannot upgrade: I should pay it for my customer next years, without having an income for this! :cry: However I hope GTranslate team may understand this: it is difficult for us to upgrade, because we don't know how to sell it to the costumers, who paid the service fee one-time. :?:
Jun 7, 2013 4:40 pm by Yana
Hi, It is free for the first year. The price is 15 EUR per month or 159 EUR per year .
Jun 10, 2013 12:04 pm by nutrica
Hi I recibed a mail who explain that enterpise version will be free 4 day along when you have pro version. It s wrong there is not free, i am in the four day i have to pay it if i whant it. regards
Jun 10, 2013 8:06 pm by Yana
Dear Nutrica, This special offer is available for 4 days and it is for GTranslate Pro users. The GTranslate Enterprise subscription price is 159 EUR per year but you can upgrade your GTranslate Pro license to the Enterprise for one year for free. When this subscription time expires, you can either choose to renew your subscription or not.
Jun 12, 2013 6:54 pm by nutrica
Hi The problem is that you do not follow these four days of your ofer. I received the ofer Thursday after noon and I have it validated on Monday morning (i was inside 4 days). In addition you will be in the liquidation account of the days of your offer at the weekend. The result is that I have lost your ofer. Finally my GTranslate gives great problem of url dupplique. and still gives me problems. J have therefore disables your program and finance a team of programmer to fix my website. In my case I'm sure that the ofer could be the solution to my problems. You propose to install GTranslate but you do not give contact or explanation to send its deals. Your support is not available by email or by phone. In conclusion, I am not happy with your service Regards
Jun 13, 2013 8:34 am by Yana
Dear Nutrica, Our support is available by email. You can also use our live chat. You can use contact form on our homepage or PM to send the access information. Please check your PM.