Forum Archive - not translating all content

not translating all content
Feb 7, 2012 12:43 pm by TimTong
Hi, I have the pro version and it's working great! Absolutely the best product, if ever! However, there's one document that's fairly long, and the redirect is only translating about half the page, the other half remains in it's original english text. I tested this out with the Google default and it does translate the entire document, but not redirect. Thanks for the best support!
Re: not translating all content
Feb 7, 2012 12:59 pm by Yana
Hi, Please append ?force_translation=1 to the end of the URL and it will forcibly translate the content to the end. You may also modify .htaccess file and replace lang=$1 with lang=$1&force_translation=1
Feb 11, 2012 8:57 pm by TimTong
I've changed what you suggested (replace lang=$1 with lang=$1&force_translation=1) and it's still not translating the entire content, please help! Thanks!
Feb 13, 2012 10:44 pm by Edvard
Can you please post here some links which have issues, so I can look into for you?
Feb 18, 2012 1:50 am by TimTong
Hi Edvard, Here's the link http://www.theelects.org/index.php/reve ... he-mystery Thanks!
Feb 23, 2012 1:53 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you create gtranslate/debug.txt blank file and set permissions to 666, so I can debug it and find the issue.
Feb 25, 2012 11:56 pm by TimTong
Ok, the file is there
Mar 4, 2012 7:31 pm by heinzzzzzz
Hi, I am having the exact same problem. I tried changing the debug-mode and everything else I could find here. Nothing works. If I hit a Flag, it redirects, but the language is not translated. pls help! ps: the txt-file is set up and 666 and yes, its an older pro-version domain: http://www.european-umzuege.com hoster: godaddy thx in advance.
Mar 5, 2012 8:03 am by Yana
Hi, If you have entered API key which is an optional feature make sure it is correct or just remove it.
Mar 5, 2012 10:26 am by heinzzzzzz
Hi, there is no API key in config.php nor in the module settings. Still not working :-(
Mar 5, 2012 10:28 am by Yana
If yo can send ftp access and backend admin username /password I can check your installation settings. Please use contact form on homepage to send access details.
Mar 6, 2012 2:51 am by TimTong
I still have not heard back from Edvard; I did put in the debug.txt file on the website. Any ideas? Thanks, Tim.
Mar 8, 2012 3:52 pm by Yana
Hi, I cannot access to debug.txt. Could you please send ftp access and backend admin username / password, so I can check it.