Forum Archive - Presales Questions- Can I upgrade my plan later?

Presales Questions- Can I upgrade my plan later?
Dec 22, 2018 9:53 pm by skyiron
I'm interested in trying the 15day trial. Is it possible to test Gtranslate on a local development server? I don't need to test indexing of pages, I just want to see that translated pages work with my customizations and familiarise myself with the software. Another question. I don't want to purchase Gtranslate immediately as the site will not go online for sometime. Can I test it, stop the trial and then purchase it later? I am looking at buying the custom bilingual plan ($109.89 per year), but I expect that I will want to upgrade to all languages later. Is upgrading relatively straight forward? How would I go about upgrading? Sorry for all the questions!
Re: Presales Questions- Can I upgrade my plan later?
Dec 26, 2018 9:42 am by Yana
Hi, 1. You cannot test paid version on localhost but you can create dev sub-domain and test it . 2. Yes, you can test it for free during 15 days. then you can cancel subscription and purchase it later. 3.You can change your subscription plan any time. You just need to subscribe to the multilingual plan and cancel bilingual subscription.