Forum Archive - url links problems

url links problems
Jan 3, 2012 10:22 am by eurocup
Hi, I've problem with double links. My website's build on Joomla cms where I have also Jomfish translator component. This website has two languages: English and Polish. After Gtranslate installation my origin url links /pl and /en were changed to something like that: Links http://www.eurocup.org/pl/pl/
Re: url links problems
Jan 3, 2012 2:17 pm by Edvard
Hi, You will need to set the language code for your original default language to be blank and use the GTranslate language selector instead.
Jan 4, 2012 6:17 am by eurocup
Ok, how should I do this? Where exactly do I need to change it? Moreover, how to switch off Gtranslate translating of my Polish and English languages?
Jan 4, 2012 9:50 pm by Edvard
Hi, You will need to install GTranslate Pro by following the steps in general/readme.txt file (if you have installed the plugin, please disable it). After that you can check this: gtranslate-pro-and-joomfish-settings-t471.html